Bria Teams provides real time team messaging, presence, voice and video calling, screen sharing and cloud-hosted management tools, in a subscription package, on up to 3 devices per user. It enables teams of any type to streamline communications and collaborate effectively, regardless of where they are, what device they are on, or which network they are using. Additionally, Bria Teams provides SMBs and Enterprises with a way to digitally transform their communications by overlaying existing calling platforms/PBXs or integrating with VoIP services, enabling users to take their business number with them as their single identity.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Bria Teams to make an emergency or 911 call if it’s connected to my calling service?
- Can I use Bria Teams App-to-App (Team Voice) calling feature to make an emergency or 911 call?
- How many PBX/SIP Server Configurations can I add?
- I have a really large team. Are there any limits on the number of users I can have?
- How is Bria Teams different from other Bria products?
- What is Bria Teams?
- What is a VoIP Service Provider?