Bria Teams combines the feature richness of CounterPath’s Bria softphone suite of clients and includes “premium features” offered separately in other Bria products, such as HD video, screen sharing and royalty-bearing codecs. Users can also send and receive messages across multiple devices as soon as Bria Teams is set up. A major feature for Administrators is the availability of easy-to-use management tools, offering the ability to provision and manage a team of many from a centralized web interface, including setting up server settings to enable high quality voice and video calling. In addition, Bria Teams is fully supported with the latest updates and upgrades at no additional cost to the subscription fee.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Bria Teams to make an emergency or 911 call if it’s connected to my calling service?
- Can I use Bria Teams App-to-App (Team Voice) calling feature to make an emergency or 911 call?
- How many PBX/SIP Server Configurations can I add?
- I have a really large team. Are there any limits on the number of users I can have?
- How is Bria Teams different from other Bria products?
- What is Bria Teams?
- What is a VoIP Service Provider?