If you have more than one SIP account set up for a given user, they can choose which account to use for outgoing calls in the Bria X client by selecting the account under "Outgoing Account."
Articles in this section
- Necessary Permissions for Bria on macOS Mojave
- Can I Choose Between Outgoing Numbers When Making A Call?
- Where should I add/edit the user and SIP account settings?
- Why Aren't My Updated Settings Taking Effect?
- How Do I Create A Startup Log?
- How do I create or obtain crash files?
- How do I use Wireshark?