The software, whether for mobile or fixed devices, is not intended, designed or fit for placing, carrying or supporting emergency calls to any emergency service or any call for the purpose of obtaining assistance, help or aid in the event of an emergency. Bria Team's mobile software products may provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the native cellular dialer when possible on a reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Bria Teams to make an emergency or 911 call if it’s connected to my calling service?
- Can I use Bria Teams App-to-App (Team Voice) calling feature to make an emergency or 911 call?
- How many PBX/SIP Server Configurations can I add?
- I have a really large team. Are there any limits on the number of users I can have?
- How is Bria Teams different from other Bria products?
- What is Bria Teams?
- What is a VoIP Service Provider?